Tuesday, July 30, 2013

☆ WISH OUTFITS ☆ #2

onetwothreefourfivesix
Here's the second serving of my dream outfit series. I decided to do another since they are loads of fun! Here's some of the latest stuff I'm wishing for these days. Yes there will be loads of platforms and dresses! Anyhow, for this first outfit you'll notice that all the accessories give back to the dress. What I mean by this is that the colors are all pretty close to what you find on the dress. Yup pastel. These freaking earrings are so cute-- but are a bit brash if you're into that sort of thing (I know I am). I'm a sucker for the sunnies because of the mod-air they give off. The bag is perfect for travel and for pastel palette outfits since it's so basic. The shoes are a bit pricey but I love platforms and white shoes work wonderfully with such a bright outfit. As for the dress it's, in my view, the centerpiece. The socks need no explanation since who doesn't love frilly socks?
onetwothreefourfive
I'm really loving the quirky pine-apple bag here. It really reminds me of the design Moschino produced. Which is a hefting $700 by the way. This outfit is based around some trends like 'hologram' shoes as well as some summer-y themes: flowers, pineapples. Also Tiny Tim! Yes you probably have heard of him (but not even know it). That's because his song: Livin' in the Sunlight, Lovin' in the Moonlight is featured in a distinct cartoon called Spongebob Squarepants. The pineapple bag and the dress reminded me of Spongebob so I decided to also incorporate Tiny Tim's album into this as well.
onetwothreefourfivesix
I love wearing darker outfits too you know. I really dig items that look unique and odd. This outfit is pretty eye-catching but also is a little bit subtle as well-- okay maybe those socks scream 'witch house' but I mean you feel me right? Also I wasn't sure how the dress would fit on the shirt but this is all completely conceptual so forgive me if I'm being a little off here. Here's a little secret *I actually own the shoes* I couldn't resist anddd who doesn't love cut-out boots! The sunglasses make me think of Wildfox's Bel Air shades as well as Chanel's vintage sunglasses. And we can't forget about the gorgeous black pony bag! How cute is it!? It definitely feels a lot like this designer bag (bonus points if you can name it)
   image
Click me to Leave a comment


xoxo - Mary Hèlèn 

23 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh Kailey you're such a dove. 。◕ ‿ ◕。

      Delete
  2. Holly smokes:D I love all these but those unicorn earrings are seriously cute ♥_♥ !!

    mwahahaimaunicorn.blogspot.com ~ Korean beauty, life style and travel blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three outfits are so pretty!! I think I love the third one the most, but thet're all so lovely <3 Hugs from Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfits, love yor blog :)
    I'm following an waiting for more !

    www.byblondepeanut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looove these items so much. You've got great taste, and I love your cute blog! :)

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute items!

    Delilah,
    dancinginmyawkwardarms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looove these items so much. You've got great taste, and I love your cute blog! :) women s blouses

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your blog you have great style!

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Awards so check out..
    http://mwahahaimaunicorn.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my god beautiful, you have an amazing taste in clothes. Great great post
    unicornskill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg the outfits are so pretty, i really love the way you styled them, thank you for sharing!♡

    xoxo,
    www.whimsicalityindisguise.com
    (Join my blog International Giveaway ♡! 21 items- lots of Japanese makeup and beauty products including cosmetics from Diamond Beauty, Candydoll, Dollywink, etc!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG THIS IS INSANE! SO CUTE <3333 X Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. VERY CUTE DRESSES!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahahhaa that pineapple bag is too cute! Would love to see them all together on you.

    Just followed you on GFC, please follow back if you like my blog :)
    xoxo, Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | Sephora Rose Gold Eyeliner: Before & After!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love all
    http://fashionbytwogirls.blogspot.com ❤

    ReplyDelete
  15. Girl, I miss your blog posts!
    These wishlists are always such eye-candy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable outfits. I love the second one the best.

    ReplyDelete
  17. All such cute styles xD



    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your style! My favorite outfit is the last one~ *u* Great post (^^)
    -Kiyomi xx
    kokorosasa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. All 3 wish outfits are absolutely to die for, in my opinion lol
    I love your blog & I've just followed! I'd love it if we could follow each other!

    xoxo Payton of K-Party With Payton

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi!
    I had nominated you for the Liebster award! Do check out more if you would like to do it :)
    http://estelonthemoon.blogspot.fr/2014/08/24082014-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like your style! First look soooo nice ~

    BLOG ♥ YUROSE

    ReplyDelete